I think the virus may be over with. Admittedly I was a tad bit wobbly on my legs and it’s obvious that I lost some weight over the last four days. However, I’m raring to get back to training. This weekend has taught me some important things. Its just a shame I have to learn the hard way.
- Take your vitamins
- Eat the way that you run. If you run alot take in plenty of calories.
- Know your body and recognize when something is wrong.
- Do not wait to treat your body’s illness.
- Consider putting a TV in the bathroom when you have a stomach virus.
- Do not let the window installers install windows when your sick. Everyone can see your business when the windows and frames are removed.
Wednesday I plan to hydrate all day and then lightly run 4 or 5 miles in the evening. I hope to be back into full training mode by Sunday.
I did officially sign up for the Tulsa Run today. Pretty weird. I have been talking about the run for weeks now and yet I had forgotten that I had not signed up yet. Oh, something interesting about the run is that the timing chips are actually paper. I suspect we will all have barcodes that get set off in a computer when we cross certain points. Pretty neat. I’ll keep everyone posted as the week progresses.